Method: Available OTA

Fixes:

Device stability improvements and bug fixes

New and/or enhanced features

Further improvements to performance

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ever since last update in Aug I have had terrible connectivity issues. Keep having to update prl & profile. Restarting phone. 

Have also lost every saved web page from chrome & can longer save them to my homescreen. Have tried contacting sprint through chat & get message "due to high demand volume please try again later" 😡

Highlighted
Community Manager

I can't explain the Chrome bookmarks being lost because that is tied to your Google email and saved on their servers.  Make sure you are login into Chrome.

Now regarding losing connectivity, this is under investigation.  In the meanwhile...

Do one or more of the following.  They may temporarily alleviate the behavior without removing any personal information:

1.  Toggle Airplane Mode on for 5 seconds then toggle Airplane Mode off.  Allow the device a few minutes to connect.

2.  Power the phone off.  After 30 seconds, power the device back on.  Enter any security lock details within 3 minutes of power-up.  Allow the device up to 5 minutes to connect.

3.  Perform an update profile from the device menu.  Allow the device up to 5 minutes to connect.

4.  Perform ##SCRTN# from the phone dialer on supported models.  Allow the device up to 5 minutes to connect.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat