Samsung - Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935P)

Software Version: G935PVPU5BQJ3    
Release Date: 11/13/2017  
Method: Available Over the Air  
Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

· The security of your device has been improved. 
· A software update can include, but is not limited to: 
  - Device stability improvements, bug fixes. 
  - New and / or enhanced features. 
  - Further improvements to performance. 
 To get the best from your device, please keep your phone up to date and regularly check for software updates 

October 2017 Android Security Patches

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge: ver. G935PVPU5BQJ3

After updating G935PVPU5BQJ3, I can not activate wifi. 

Please Help.

Sprint Social Care

Do you receive a specific error message? What troubleshooting steps have you done?

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No. I only receive an update notification, then I finish the update; I can not activate wifi and the low performance of my S7 Edge. Smiley Frustrated

Sprint Social Care

After doing an update it's highly recommended to do a Wipe cache partition. Follow the steps below and let us know how it goes.

• With the device powered off, press and hold the Volume Down key.
  • While holding the Volume Down key, press and hold the Power key.
  • Release both keys when the Recovery mode screen appears. On the Android system recovery screen, press the Volume Down key to scroll to and highlight wipe cache partition.
  • Press the Power key. Press the Volume Down key to scroll to Yes, and then press the Power key. Press the Power key to select reboot system now.
  • The device will restart.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Wipe cache partition, performed. the problem is still.

Delete data / factory reset, performed. the problem is still.

Sprint Social Care

Let me take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

i have a galaxy s7.software was upgraded automatic to anroid 7.0 two week a go.since than my bluetooth does not work in my car.It works for 2 or 3 mints. and than it stops.I have tried everything.It looks like there is problem in software.I hope they fix it soon.

Journeyman

i have a galaxy s7.software was upgraded automatic to anroid 7.0 two week a go.since than my bluetooth does not work in my car.It works for 2 or 3 mints. and than it stops.I have tried everything.It looks like there is problem in software.I hope they fix it soon.i have 2012 camry xle

GrandMaster

list out what you have tried so the agents dont try to run you through the same gauntlet of troubleshooting
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

You may also want to be sure that the car's Bluetooth version is up to date and if not, find out how to update it.

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Can I flash SM-G930U rom on unlocked SM-G930P?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat