Samsung - Galaxy S8/S8+ (SM-G955U)

Software Version: G955USQU1AQJH    
Release Date: 11/20/2017  
Method: Available OTA + OEM Tool  
Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

September, October 2017, & KRACK security patches.  
Improvements for messaging delivery, enhanced messaging user interface and 3rd party application power saving

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

36 REPLIES 36
Wizard

Re: Software Update: Samsung - Galaxy S8/S8+ ver. G955USQU1AQJH

Looks like he has some SMS and MMS fixes included as well so hopefully this will address some of those issues folks have been having.. Smiley Happy 

Community Manager

Yes, in fact we hope this resolves a LOT of the delayed text issue.  I do want to hear from folks if it doesn't.

SeaWolf
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Wizard

Update completed so far no issues on thing I noticed right away was the LTE signal Icon is little bars now instead of being solid like before. Again hopefully this will fix some of the text issues that some folks were having.. Smiley Happy 

Journeyman

Since I updated this morning, I have to turn off my phone when it locks.  I'm fine if it's in the charger but off the charger it will not let me unlock my phone. Can you please fix this? 

Community Manager

Are you still having this issue @dalejrfan328301?  If so, what kind of troubleshooting have you done?

SeaWolf

Journeyman

Since the new update I'm having connectivity issues. Even though i am on 5/4 LTE bars the service keeps dropping "Searching for signal" or shows an x.

This is happening in different areas in Las Vegas NV. 

I already tried to wipe their phone catche. Updated profile and update PRL. 

Journeyman

No. I updated my profile and PRL and that seem to help. I had issues even getting them to update.

Journeyman

Screenshot_20171125-223340.png

Screenshot_20171125-223536.png

Screenshot_20171125-223851.png

Since the new update I'm having connectivity issues. Even though i am on 5/4 LTE bars the service keeps dropping "Searching for signal" or shows an x.

This is happening in different areas in Las Vegas NV. 

I already tried to wipe their phone catche. Updated profile and update PRL.

Here are some of screen shots of going from LTE to no service. 

Sprint Social Care

Hello l8wish, I'd like to review your coverage area. In order to do so, provide me your nearest cross streets and ZIP code, so that I'll be able to accurately research the specific location.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for the information l8wish, I'd like to continue to assist you in a private thread. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat