Software Version: G950USQU5CRIB
Release Date: 10/2/2018
Method: Available OTA + OEM Tool

Fixes:

Enables VoLTE

40 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U) 10/2/2018

Since this update some people calling me get this msg & call won't go thru. They text me & I can call them.

"Welcome to Verizon Wireless your number cannot be completed as dialed please check the number and dial again thank you. "

Community Manager

PM me your phone number and I will look into it.  Also, numbers that are not able to call you.

Journeyman

I have an S8+
My Doctor couldn't get thru either....
Journeyman

Did you get mu number?
GrandMaster

technically you should have posted in this thread instead.

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S-Series/Software-Update-Samsung-Galaxy-S8-SM-G950U-1...

the one you are currently in is for the S8..that other one is for the S8+. not a worry now but if update info was needed it might throw people off a bit with which one you have or dont have.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

So you won't assist?
Journeyman

The link you posted is the same thread.
GrandMaster

whoops lol.

i think there is an issue with the link itself. its the one in the forum just above the one we're posting in now with zero responses.

pointing this out for future usage since it helps a bit knowing for sure which phone you have as well as which update you received.

the agent is already assisting you in here. i am not that agent.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Yes, I got it. I have written you back.
Journeyman

Em_Will_I_Am corrected my issue by resetting my profile on the WFC Server.  Phone calls are now coming it...

Thanks EM!

Community Manager

No problem and thank you for your patience.

@svogt302 wrote:

Em_Will_I_Am corrected my issue by resetting my profile on the WFC Server.  Phone calls are now coming it...

Thanks EM!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat