Software Version:

G955USQS3CRE2

Release Date: 05/24/2018
Method: Available Over the Air + OEM Tool

Fixes:

Google May Security update

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted

compatible but the devices that get things like wifi calling etc are the ones that are carrier branded. kind of like the nexus line..fully unlocked so you dont get the bloatware etc..but you also dont get the carrier specific abilities..wifi calling for Sprint is one of them.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

I have WiFi calling from the dialing menu...  Just not Calling Plus on the settings

Linda stinks for Sprint.  I should get a discount for less service.  🙂

Highlighted

@svogt302 wrote:

Linda stinks for Sprint.  I should get a discount for less service.  🙂

LOL!

Highlighted

as in Linda Ca?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Lol... Finger check....  Meant Kinda......

Thanks for your help.  You're a great asset.

Highlighted

either way there is a town called Linda semi near me that i hit up for their Flea market..and now because of you i will be dragging my son to it this weekend lol.

Highlighted

Hahahahaha hahahahaha

Enjoy

Highlighted

anywho compatible just means it can use the data and make calls on Sprint..not that its going to get any of the carrier specific abilities..thats the trade off when getting a unlocked device.

Highlighted
Journeyman

necesito el firmware me lo podrian pasar

Highlighted

si necesito el firmware
Highlighted
Journeyman

necesito el firmware
Highlighted

@luanlame2016 wrote:
necesito el firmware

Para que telefono?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat