Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S9 (G960U) 9/20/2018

Highlighted
Community Manager

Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S9 (G960U) 9/20/2018

Samsung - Galaxy S9 (G960U)

Software Version: G960USQU3ARI4
Release Date: 9/20/2018
Method: Available OTA + OEM Tool

Fixes:

September Android Security Patch

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Can you please candela all my services

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can you please remove my galaxy s9 from the community please

Highlighted

@jaylalinito66 wrote:

Can you please remove my galaxy s9 from the community please

No clue what you mean by removing you S9 from Community.  This is not sprint.com.  Any changes to your account, you may want to go there or contact care.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just downloaded and installed update version G960USQS3ARIC with Security Patch levels 10/1/18.  Are there details of this update available?

Highlighted

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-Series/Software-Update-Samsung-Galaxy-S9-G960U-10-19-...

@williesmith wrote:

I just downloaded and installed update version G960USQS3ARIC with Security Patch levels 10/1/18.  Are there details of this update available?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat