Samsung - Note8 (N950U)

Software Version: N950USQU2BQJB    
Release Date: 11/15/2017  
Method: Available Over the Air  
Version:    
Subversion:    
Hardware Version:      

Fixes:

Includes the latest Google security patches, adds Calling Plus, and includes RSSI updates

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: Samsung Note 8 ver. N950USQU2BQJB

after the update  i get a systemui not responding and cant get into my phone. 

Journeyman

performed a factory wipe , and im back on the phone but now samsung pay doesn't work and is giving this message : unauthorized actions have been detected. restart your phone to undo any unauthorized changes  

Also keep getting a Security notice popup Unauthorized actions have been detected ,restart your phone to undo any unauthorized  changes.

Community Manager

Were you able to get the error message resolved?  We can take a look if you're still having trouble. 

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

Thank you for responding, I was able to find firmware N950USQU2BQJA and flashed it using odin. Seems to be working fine now. S-pay is working. 

Journeyman

Where did you find the N950USQU2BQJA for sprint 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat