cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Updates and known issues: Galaxy S9/9+

Go to solution
Community Manager

Re: Software Updates and known issues: Galaxy S9/9+

You get voicemail, just no notification, right?  PM me your phone number and I can check.

@Sams9help1 wrote:

I have No voicemail notification on unlocked samsung s9

Journeyman

I can't seem to find your solution to the glitch of not being able to see visual notifications within the voicemail app on my Galaxy S9+ phone . . . H.E.L.P.
Best of Success,
Rick W

Journeyman

Hi Rick,

If you bought an unlocked galaxy S9 congratulations it’s a great piece of hardware and you avoided all of the Sprint bloatware. However not buying the “branded” way overpriced S9 from Sprint you didn’t get the voicemail software needed for a voicemail notification. I have the same phone and have looked everywhere one the web and spoke to Samsung and Sprint. There is not a “fix”. Your choices are to use the less than good sprint Visual voicemail app or do as I did and download Youmail and use the free version. Works great for me and as an extra benefit it eliminates a large amount of robocalls.

Journeyman

OK cool come a thank you for the prompt reply sir.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat