cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Hub Issue

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Hub Issue

I resolved the issue with Sprint Hub by going into App Manager, clicked on Sprint Hub, opened permissions and turned off location and phone. So far so good... 

Journeyman

So did I... so far so good 

Sprint Social Care

Thanks for letting us know jb04629!

Can anyone else try and see if the steps described by jb04629 above help in some way?

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Turning off permissions didn't help me yesterday.  Was there an update?  Seems to have stopped all together for me today....

Journeyman

I got a 200mb + update last night but it was just security stuff I think. Although it seems to have sped up my phone so maybe there were some other stuff in it too.

JC

Journeyman

I haven't had the issue either today - hope I'm not jinxing it saying this!

Journeyman

In Permissions, Sprint Hub did not show up under location or phone, so I can't turn it off that way.

Journeyman

Go to settings, apps, click 3 dots to right, click show system apps, scroll down to sprint hun click on it.

Journeyman

I blocked all. Notifications and permissions.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This only works for a short period.  You have to keep force closing and your battery continues to run down.

Journeyman

I was told today by Sprint that it is not their app and to call Samsung.  Samsung insisted it was not their app either.  Someone needs to own up to the app and place a stop on it.

@Sprint_Mayorinwrote:

Hi guys! Samsung is aware of the problems that the Oreo update has caused and is working to get it fixed. They have reached out to the developers and at this point and they are working on another update to fix the bug.

Journeyman

It seems to be getting worse.  I have to force stop more often.  I  am also having issues with my mobile deposit bank app.  Camera won't upload for pictures of the check.  Anyone else having this issue? 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat