cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: She’s so tiny! Such a cute little thing really.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador: She’s so tiny! Such a cute little thing really.

Oh my goodness! Have you seen a picture of my new baby? Isn’t she so cute and little? Her name is the Samsung Galaxy J3, and she is just the sweetest little thing…..

Seriously though, I must have gotten used to the big tall Android devices, since the Samsung Galaxy J3 just seems so small.  It’s not overly tiny - 140.9 x 70.1 x 8.7 mm , but considering the LG Power X which I last had is 148.9 x 74.9 x 7.9 mm , and the HTC 10 I had before that is 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm – that’s bit of a difference!

I forgot what it was like to phone that fit in my pocket – without sticking out. That was my first impression, how small it seems. But small does not mean it is not mighty. This little device packs a good deal in its 5 inch frame.

Memory

1.5GB (RAM) +  16GB (eMMC)

microSD(up to 256GB)

Camera

5MP AF (F1.9) +  2MP FF

And although it is small, and I don’t have a case on it (yet) it doesn’t seem flimsy. It holds well in the hand.

Battery Life too seems strong (2,600 mAh (Removable)). However, as I am only a few days into the device, I still haven’t loaded on all of the things I need my phone to do. I have the basic applications around email and social media loaded so I can stay connected, but I haven’t added the life-sucking games that me my kids need like Candy Crush or anything. I also intend to exercise this little ones camera and video capabilities at several shows I am seeing over the next few weeks.

What about you – what have you thought about the Galaxy J3 Emerge? Did you have the Galaxy J3? Can you imagine having a phone that fits in your pocket? What do you want to hear about? Let me know in the comments – I’ll see if our team can answer over the next month or so!

Alison Price

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

https://twitter.com/alaskham01
Tags (2)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat