cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Samsung Galaxy Tab A – Transfer with ease + Connectivity

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Samsung Galaxy Tab A – Transfer with ease + Connectivity

Switching to the new Galaxy Tab A 10.1" was extremely easy thanks to Samsung’s “Smart Switch” which can quickly move your contacts, music and other media to your new Samsung Galaxy device. I currently have the Samsung Galaxy S6 for my mobile device and all my information was copied over to the tablet. It’s like an extension of my phone, but with a larger screen. Plus, I have the mobile data activated so I can text from the tablet as well which is convenient. Recently my WiFi went down at my home due to the weather and luckily because I have the mobile data activated I was not without service to complete my work.

*Please visit www.samsungsmartswitch.com for a list of compatible systems, platforms, devices and terms of use. Certain content (such as DRM-protected content) may not be compatible. Consult any applicable terms and conditions with your content providers to ensure that you have rights to transfer content off of your previous device. App matching and recommendation system not available on all devices.

Thank you. I work for Sprint. My opinions are my own. I hope you found this information useful.

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint Employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat