cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Samsung Galaxy Tab A – size

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Samsung Galaxy Tab A – size

I was previously using the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and now I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

They are both 10", but the Tab A is 6.11" x 10.0" x 0.32" and the Note is 7.09" x 0.35" x 10.32".

I really like this new shape and size. It's not a square rather a rectangle size.

It fits perfect in one hand. See image below.

Also, I'm still able to use the same case (made by elleven) from my previous tablet as shown in the image below.

Tab A_1.JPGFits in handTab A_2.JPGFits in prior case

Thank you. I work for Sprint. My opinions are my own. I hope you found this information useful.

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint Employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat