cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Samsung J3 Emerge

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Samsung J3 Emerge

This is going to be exciting, I received my Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge and look forward to seeing how well it performs. It is really small compared to what I had in the past, and at first I was scared to hold it. It's not smaller than the older iPhones, but still it's smaller than my LG G4. It measures 140.9 x 70.1 x 8.7 mm and has a 5" viewing area on an HD screen. If you are like me you probably need something real to relate to. Let me put it this way, I can put it in my jean pocket or in the pocket of my small cross body bag, without the top sticking out or having a hard time zipping my bag. It's a little wider than a playing card and about one and half times in length. This is a HUGE bonus, and something I can definitely get used to. The screen is bright and colorful 1280x740 HD and it even has an outdoor option that brightens everything up when it senses you are outside. It really works too! Nothing worse than trying to look at a picture you just took and you can't see it unless you find a shaded area, or you have to stick it under your shirt to look at it. This is important for gaining approval prior to posting to social media -helps prevent arguments later when someone's eyes were closed or they have a scowling look. . The outdoor option eases the stress a bit. While nothing is perfect, the J3 Emerge is one step closer to resolving the issue. The battery is AWESOME!!! (2600 mAh Li-ion, Removable Battery), I don't play a lot of games but I do use youtube and other streaming audio/viedo apps, and the battery has performed really well! I keep expecting it to be dead after sitting for a while during the day, and it is going strong. I use apps for recording and for my amp so I'm anxious to see how it performs at a gig. I'll let you know how it turns out. More to Come! Rhonda •“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”
Rhonda McCullough
0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat