Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Unlocked Samsung J3 Emerge: UICC Unlock Message

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Unlocked Samsung J3 Emerge: UICC Unlock Message

Hi,

I have 7 line with Samsung J3 emerge phone. All phones have same hardware, baseband and Android versions. I have paid off the phones and requested for unlock. Now, customer service is telling all phones are unlocked, but only 2 phones are supporting other carrier sim cards but other 5 do not.

2 phone supporting other carrier sim is having UICC Unlock message: "Your device is unlocked for any sim cards." And 5 phones does not support other carrier sim is having UICC Unlock message: "Your device is locked for sprint sim card."

I have tried to communicate this many time to customer representative, but they are saying, in sprint system phones are showing unlock so they can not do anything.

I have tried master reset, factory reset etc.. But nothing helped.

Any suggestion?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us here, We can help. Please send me a private message.

No longer working Community Response.

View solution in original post

81 REPLIES 81
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us here, We can help. Please send me a private message.

No longer working Community Response.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hello LalasJay. Thanks for reaching out. Are you trying to get your device unlocked?

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I have the same issue. I have three Essential Phone's that say they are unlocked but they aren't unlocked. I need the unlock code resent??

Highlighted

biggmax81,

Let's take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Hola que tal?

@Sprint_Kryshnawrote:

biggmax81,

Let's take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a private message.

Compre un J3 Emerge de joost móvil pero soy de Venezuela y el móvil me da el teléfono solo para tarjeta de identificación Sprint me gustaría saber como hacer en ese caso

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

This is for a Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge that I bought from Sprint, and tried to get unlocked.
I called up Sprint customer care - International Department, and they said they unlocked my phone. As far as I remember (this was 3 - 4 months ago), I did get a message saying the same.
I am trying to put some other sim card, but I get an "Invalid SIM Card" error.

I also checked the UICC Unlock option and it says - "You can currently only use your service provider UICC with device. To use a different UICC, contact your service provider."
Not sure what to do. Luckily, my sprint number and account are still active.

In my phone under settings has UICC Unlock message: "Your device is locked for sprint sim card only."

I have tried to communicate this many time to customer representative, but they are saying, in sprint system phones are showing unlock so they can not do anything.

I have tried master reset, factory reset etc.. But nothing helped.

I will really appreciate if you could please help me with this.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Hello AshishGarg20, thanks for contacting us! I would like to take a look into this. Please reply to my Private Message at your earliest convenience.

You can also get more information about our unlock policy by clicking: http://sprint.co/2xL4Ff4 .

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Thanks Ciara for your quick response on my concern. I am hoping my phone issue will resolve very soon.

Highlighted

Hey AshishGarg20, I have replied to your Private Message, please check your inbox.

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I sent up a PM i need help also

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat