Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Unlocked Samsung J3 Emerge: UICC Unlock Message

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Unlocked Samsung J3 Emerge: UICC Unlock Message

Hi,

I have 7 line with Samsung J3 emerge phone. All phones have same hardware, baseband and Android versions. I have paid off the phones and requested for unlock. Now, customer service is telling all phones are unlocked, but only 2 phones are supporting other carrier sim cards but other 5 do not.

2 phone supporting other carrier sim is having UICC Unlock message: "Your device is unlocked for any sim cards." And 5 phones does not support other carrier sim is having UICC Unlock message: "Your device is locked for sprint sim card."

I have tried to communicate this many time to customer representative, but they are saying, in sprint system phones are showing unlock so they can not do anything.

I have tried master reset, factory reset etc.. But nothing helped.

Any suggestion?

81 REPLIES 81
Highlighted

I am not using the phone now. Is this the reason why I missed the signal? What should I do? Should i

put the SIM card with sprint back to the phone?

Highlighted

I've got Samsung j3 from my friend for last year after back from USA, but it's locked. is there any possibility to unlock the phone?

thanks

Highlighted

Hi anakancil. Please check out the link below for the unlock policy. If you believe you qualify, you'll need a Sprint SIM so we can send through the signal once we validate the device is in good condition for an unlock.

Drop me a response if you've met the requirements and have a Sprint SIM and we'll go from there.

SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted

I need help unlocking my samsung j3 emerge

Highlighted

Hey kashieca09, when you put another SIM in the device what does it say? Have you had this phone unlocked before?

Highlighted

It says Invalid Sim card. My aunt says this phone has been unlocked as it meets the requirements. Can you check this?

Highlighted

Just need to set the device up as stated in the link I will provide, and after that send me a PM with the imei. 

Highlighted
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello I would like to release my Samsung Galaxy J3 cell phone, but it does not ask me for the release code how to pop it free I am El Salvador

Highlighted

Hi go202. We'll need to take a look at the device to make sure it is unlock eligible. I'll be sending you a PM so that I can get some additional info from you in order to check in on things. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat