cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Unlocked Samsung J3 Emerge: UICC Unlock Message

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care

Re: Sprint Unlocked Samsung J3 Emerge: UICC Unlock Message

Please check your inbox, we've sent you a private message so we can help taking a look into this.

Kelvin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Seems like this issue is huge, but fixable by some experienced agents. I'm having a tough time posting--so, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I recently switched from Sprint to T-mobile. 4 lines. 3 of the lines were successfully unlocked and work fine. (Two iPhone 7's and one iPhone 8.)  The 4th line (iPhone 7) is not unlocked. Hours on the phone, multiple agents, multiple supervisors, and I'm getting nowhere. Called Apple and they verified by IMEI that the phone is, indeed, locked. PLEASE PLEASE help me!

Sprint Social Care

Hello jtclat, let's take a look into this. I have sent you a Private Message, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

*Please keep in mind that in order to unlock a device from Sprint's network, there are some criteria it has to meet:
•The device is Domestic SIM Unlock capable
•The device must be or have been active on the Sprint network for a minimum of 50 days
•Any associated Service Agreement, Installment Billing Agreement, or Lease Agreement has been fulfilled including payment in full of any applicable early termination fees or end-of-lease purchase options. Because leased devices are not owned by the user, the end of lease purchase option must be exercised and paid in full before the Domestic SIM unlock is completed.
•The associated account is in good standing
•The device has not been reported as lost or stolen, associated with fraudulent activity, or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

For more information about our unlock policy, visit: www.Sprint.com/unlock .

Mayorin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have a J3 I would like to unlock.

I can assist you with this, no problem. There are a few requirements that need to be met first. Please take a look here for those requirements. https://www.sprint.com/en/legal/unlocking-your-sprint-device.html

I will send you a private message with information that I am needing from you. I will need to access your account.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Journeyman

Hi... i am having same issue. Came in to US for vacation and bought this samsung J3 emerge. Now i am back in my country and the phone is not allowing unlock but pop a  saying i should  contact customer service. please i need help. Thanks 

Wizard

Oh man, that stinks! I would be more than happy to help you with this, lets get on over to private message so I can get some more info.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

I was woundering if I can get an unlock code for my Samsung j3 Sprint phone thank you
Wizard

Good morning. I'd be happy to help you out. I will private message you so we can get started.

KRow32Cheerleading Under Cover Cheerleader 
Don't worry, be happy!
Spread positivity in the community and while you are at it,
give me a kudo! Go Team!
Journeyman

Hi, i'm also getting Locked to Sprint Only SIM from UICC Unlock, for SM-J327P Sprint Phone !!

Please help me to unlock it.

Wizard

I am happy to assist you get your phone unlocked. There are some requirements that you need to meet. You can check them out here https://www.sprint.com/en/legal/unlocking-your-sprint-device.

I will send you a private message so I can get some information from you.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

Hi, I have a similar issue. I bought a Samsung J3 Emerge from Sprint, paid the full price of it, and left Sprint some months ago. Sprint mentioned that they unlocked my phone (it's showing in the system), however, when I put another carrier sim card in my phone, it says "Invalid card". The same sim card works in my Samsung S5.

Can you please disclose here what I can do? Or at least get in touch through private message to help?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat