cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Unlocked Samsung J3 Emerge: UICC Unlock Message

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Sprint Unlocked Samsung J3 Emerge: UICC Unlock Message

It looks like the SIM is not compatible with the J3. The SIM from the s5 should be CZ4112LWR. The J3 uses CZ4114LWQ. You'll need a different SIM.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I have a similar problem. I have been told that my number is being unlocked. But when try to use it another SIM it says invalid SIM. Now we are back in India and i like to use the phone with local carrier here. Please help me out.

Journeyman

Hi @RedCruzr_Sprint ,

Are you mentioning about the size of the SIM cards (SIM vs micro SIM)? I know that the SIM cards in both phones have different sizes, but I have the adapter to use in the phone with the bigger SIM card.

Or are you mentioning about CDMA vs GSM SIM cards?

In summary, what I want to know is: if my phone (J3) was unlocked by Sprint, can I use it with other carriers SIM cards (any GSM or CDMA technology), considering that I use a SIM card size adapter?

Thank you.

Wizard

Hey there. I completely understand how important it is to have your phone. Since you're in India, our unlock signal wouldn't be able to reach you. Whenever you get back to the U.S., I would be more than happy to submit a ticket and get your phone unlocked. Here's a link with some info regarding our unlock policy https://www.sprint.com/en/legal/unlocking-your-sprint-device?ECID=vanity:legal_unlocking

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Im having some sort of issue i have the sprint samsung j3 6 it let me put my tracfone simcard in there it worked for like 2 or 3 days and now its saying invalid simcard but when i put my tracfone sim back into another phone its still working is there any way this could be an unlock issue i didnt know if sprint blocked it or something 

Wizard

Good afternoon. Was this phone, previously active with Sprint?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

It was 

Wizard

I need to check the IMEI, to see if the phone is showing that it's locked. If so, I would have to submit a ticket to fix it. I'm sending you a PM now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Journeyman

I have samsung J3 Emerge bought from Sprint and used it for at lease 5-6 months. After that I moved to other network and Called customer care to unlock the phone(sometimes in Dec-2017). They took the request and said that the phone will be unlocked withing a week. After that when I called they say that phone is unlocked But Still phone is looks unloacked. It shows "Invalid Sim" when I use other sim card. I read unloack requirement policies and which all I met. Please help me to unlock the phone
Journeyman

I have samsung J3 Emerge bought from Sprint and used it for at lease 5-6 months. After that I moved to other network and Called customer care to unlock the phone(sometimes in Dec-2017). They took the request and said that the phone will be unlocked withing a week. After that when I called they say that phone is unlocked But Still phone is looks unloacked. It shows "Invalid Sim" when I use other sim card. I read unloack requirement policies and which all I met. Please help me to unlock the phone

Journeyman

have a similar problem. I have been told that my number is being unlocked. But when try to use it another SIM it says invalid SIM. Now we are back in Venezuela and i like to use the phone with local carrier here.
When I select UICC Unlock i got message:  Internal error (407). Profile update cannot be completed.

Tags (0)
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I would like to check on a couple of things with you. Were you a Sprint customer and this was the phone on your account? Do you still have a Sprint SIM?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat