cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint claims my phone has been unlocked but it doesnt look like that at my end

Journeyman

Sprint claims my phone has been unlocked but it doesnt look like that at my end

Sprint claims my Samsung s10+ is unlocked but when I put a sim card from another carrier (metro pcs) into my phone  it says that it is unvalid.
I've already spoken with many sprint representatives to fix that problem and i still dont get a solution. First I've been told to reset my phone to factory settings, I did and it didnt work, then I ve been told to close my phone line account on sprint, I closed it and it didnt work, finally I made the system of my phone restart pressing ##72786# and it didnt work either. This is so frustrating, please help.
By the way when I go to UICC it says "your device is locked to sprint sims only " and when I click on the UICC Unlock, I get a message that says "The profile update could not be completed. Please try again later. Error: Internal Error (407)"
1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Sprint claims my phone has been unlocked but it doesnt look like that at my end

Let's take a look and see what's going on. Send me a PM with your IMEI so I can take a look.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat