cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This os really annoying

Journeyman

This os really annoying

Hello everyone, i bought a phone form a guy i met online because my screen had cracked on my Last phone. After inserting my sim card in the phone i keep getting a device restricted message every 5 minutes. The phone works ok i just cant get on the internet this is really a unfortunate situation.

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: This os really annoying

Well... It could be 1 or 2 things.

1. Is the phone a Sprint phone?? If it isn't a Sprint phone then it would mean that the device isn't fully unlocked from the other carrier. 

2. The SIM card you inserted might not be compatible with the phone you have now. Within Sprint you need to keep the original SIM with the device. If you need to get a new SIM please visit one of our stores. Smiley Happy 

Journeyman

It says its a sprint phone. This is beginning to get annoying no one including sprint has a solution 

Are you a Sprint customer?

Journeyman

No im not a customer. My girlfriend is she just started service with sprint. 

We will probably need to check the IMEI of the phone, and see if the phone is completely unlocked. I am going to send you a PM. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sure

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat