cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UICC NOT UNLOCKED

Highlighted
Journeyman

UICC NOT UNLOCKED

I have an S7 edge that is paid off. I contacted sprint customer service 6 times to unlock it and they keep telling me your phone is unlocked, but uicc still shows locked and I cant use it with other sim cards. This been an issue for 3 months now . Can someone please help resolve it 

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: UICC NOT UNLOCKED

I'm happy to help. When the requests were submitted for unlock, did you have the phone connected to WiFi, powered on and was the Sprint SIM still in the phone? How many unlock requests have been submitted?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I know the request to unlock went through once, I had sim card and phone on and i got an email saying it will be unlocked, and for a week or so uicc showed unlocked. Then all a sudden it changed back to locked

I called sprint multiple times and they said they opened a ticket for the backend team, but never heard back nor got any communication to know if they attempted again.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Alright, I'll need to review the account and see what's going on. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat