cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UICC Unlock Galaxy S7

Go to solution
Journeyman

UICC Unlock Galaxy S7

I have a galaxy s7 that is fully paid off, and i recently cancelled my sprint account. Now i want to use my s7 with another cartier, so i called sprint customer support to get my phone unlocked. After the first call they told me it was now unlocked, but in the phone it still showed that it was locked to sprint. The nex couple times i called sprint they told me that my phone showed that it was unlocked for International and domestic service.

i recently turned on Enable OEM Unlock, is there any other steps I need to take? 

Any help would be greatful, thanks

19 REPLIES 19
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: UICC Unlock Galaxy S7

I'm sorry to hear that you've left us. I'll be more than happy to look into this phone for you. I send you a PM to gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Thanks. After the unlock code was sent and me leaving my phone connected to wi-fi and left it in the charger it was unlocked when I checked it the next day.

Thank you for letting us know that the unlock was finalized. Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

I'm having the same issue with my S7 edge. Are you able to help?

Hey Maganaj87! Can you send us a PM with the following info?

Phone Number the S7 Edge is active on/was last active on

Account PIN

IMEI of that device

Re: UICC Unlock Kyocera Duraforce Pro e6833

Hello,

I bought phone Kyocera Duraforce Pro E8633 from eBay and I can use in Europe, but only for calling and there is no mobile data. There is no possibility to add APN, because button is disabled in someway.

When I click on 'UICC Unlock' from menu it fields.

Can you help me with this ? Phone is 100% clear, and seller convince me of its history.

Have a nice day,

Yulimoto

Tags (1)

Re: UICC Unlock Kyocera Duraforce Pro e6833

We need the original owner's name to look into this. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Hi, I am having the same issue with my Galaxy S7.  It was unlocked before we canceled our service with Sprint and now it is locked again (UICC). 

Journeyman

@Gawdbomb19 wrote:

Hi, I am having the same issue with my Galaxy S7.  It was unlocked before we canceled our service with Sprint and now it is locked again (UICC). 

...so I've gone through the steps in help, and have called sprint. They just tell me that it was already unlocked.  I would just like so.eone to do it again. 

Sounds like the phone didn't get the signal. Can you send us a PM? 

Journeyman

I have the same issue. I gave my old s7 edge to my sister in law in the philippines. I was told by sprint that is already unlocked but when we check it is still locked.  Agent from sprint told me to update profile and prl but prl won't update. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat