cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UICC Unlock error

Highlighted
Journeyman

UICC Unlock error

I've payed off my S8+ and have been told by Sprint it's showing unlocked on their end but I still get invalid sim when I insert T Mobile SIM. Also getting UICC unlock internal error 407.

60 REPLIES 60
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: UICC Unlock error

Howdy SKYN3T. There is a very real possibility that your phone didn't get the unlock signal. There are key steps that have to be followed for the unlock to complete on both our end and the customers. Here's a handy dandy link out lining the exact steps that have to be followed. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

I'll be happy to look into this for you. I'm going to need a smidge more info. I'll send you a PM to get that info.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue with my s8. has been unlocked and verified by sprint but the device will not perform the UICC unlock when I do it I get error 407. please help

Highlighted

Please send me the IMEI of your phone so I can see what's going on here.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

i've been trying to get my note 8 unlocked since last wednesday and i'm now being told it's unlocked but it still says it's locked when i put another carrier's sim in it. So now i called in again and was told it would take another 48hours and that i don't have to call back in. 

Highlighted

That's frustrating! If it's not unlocked at the end of these 48 hours, let me know and I'll look into it. In the mean time, make sure your phone is on, connected to wifi and as the Sprint sim in it.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem with my S10+.  I ported the number over to Verizon and Sprint says the phone is unlocked.  However, when I put the Verizon card in, it still uses the Sprint network and not accessing the Verizon network.  When I try to run a UICC Unlock it gives me error code 407.  It has been at least  2 weeks now.

Highlighted

Hi Gagavitz! Can you send me a PM with the IMEI or MEID of that S10+? I'd like to look into this for you. 

I'm having the same issue with my note 8. Sprint says it's unlocked but it isn't and my number has been ported to ATT but the sim wont work.

Highlighted

Hi Zyghost. It's possible the phone show as unlocked on our end because we sent out an unlock code but it may have been missed if the Sprint SIM wasn't in the phone at the time the unlock code was sent out. I'm going to send you a PM so I can get a little more info and help take a look into this for you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for your response and for fixing the issue. Phone is unlocked now.

Hail Gein!

@OldGreg_Sprint wrote:

Hi Zyghost. It's possible the phone show as unlocked on our end because we sent out an unlock code but it may have been missed if the Sprint SIM wasn't in the phone at the time the unlock code was sent out. I'm going to send you a PM so I can get a little more info and help take a look into this for you. 

Highlighted

Megustalations 🤘

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat