cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UICC Unlock error

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: UICC Unlock error

I am having the same issue with my Lg LS997 has been unlocked and verified by sprint but the device show invalid sim car, will not perform the UICC unlock when I do it I get "error authentication please  try again" please help me , i put other sim, or i need put a sprint sim card for this process?

Highlighted

Are you doing the UICC unlock with the Sprint sim in your phone?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

No, i put other sim

Highlighted

You'll want to do it with the Sprint sim in it to complete the unlock. Once you've done that you can put in your new sim. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok i will trying

Highlighted

Okay. Let me know if it works.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't works, i am outside of the United States, the Sprint Sim is out of service, still show " error authentication please try again later" in PRL, PROFILE, UICC

Highlighted

Send me a private message with the IMEI so I can take a look at it please. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have similar issue. Told by many agents process is going and has been expedited. Was promised unlock yesterday. If I lose my job I m suing as I need this as of then not today not later. Now. It’s seriously left me unable to sleep and eat as well as several anxiety attacks. For the love of god please unlock my dang device!

It says it’s unregistered. The original owner and I spent hours on the phone with sprint all day yesterday and were assured we’d have the device fully unlocked from sprint by midnight. Help!!!
Highlighted

Send me a PM with the IMEI so I can take a look at this phone and see what's going on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good morning team,

I've got two Samsung devices which should be SIM Unlocked by now. Under UICC I see a message saying that the phone is unlocked for any SIM. However, I get error 407. 

Could you please help me out.

@Megntron_Sprint 

Also, I followed the # # 72786 # # now Im getting a message saying that I need to register my device. I do NOT want to register it since I want to be able to use it with ANY other carrier.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat