cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UICC Unlock error

Highlighted

Re: UICC Unlock error / OR

Hey tbotting! Do you have a Sprint SIM card installed in that J3 when attempting to unlock it?

Yes it is in.  If I try it with a different SIM, it gives no error but the UICC unlock process just crashes.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: UICC Unlock error

I am also having this same problem! I have called and called to no avail, someone put the request in wrong or something like that and now it keeps trying to register to an account

Highlighted

After getting the unlock signal, did you complete the unlock by unlocking the UICC and profile?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

I hit update PRL, update profile, and then UICC unlock, that's what the tips and tricks for unlocks says... Was that incorrect?

Highlighted

Yes that is correct. Did the phone crash during that or after the new sim is in? Is the Sprint logo still showing?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When I hit UICC unlock, it errored out and said could not be unlocked "Internal Error: 407" as in I hit update PRL, profile and UICC unlock with the Sprint SIM in, I did not change the SIM card out, when I hit UICC unlock is when that 407 came up 

Highlighted

Can you send the IMEI in a PM for me?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sent!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did those steps too and got the same error.

Highlighted

Hey TBotting, Can you send me a Private Message with the IMEI of that J3? I'll need to take a look at this. 

I'm running into the same Internal Error (407) on an old phone I'm trying to take abroad. I've done a factory reset, wiped the cache, and still facing the issue. Can someone take a peak under the covers and see if I can get the UICC unlocked before leaving the country tomorrow?
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat