cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UICC Unlock error

Highlighted
Journeyman

UICC Unlock error

I've payed off my S8+ and have been told by Sprint it's showing unlocked on their end but I still get invalid sim when I insert T Mobile SIM. Also getting UICC unlock internal error 407.

71 REPLIES 71
Highlighted

We can check. Please send us a PM with the IMEI.

Highlighted

I am having the same UICC unlock error 407. Can you help me with that?

Highlighted

I can't send a pm for some reason, but I'm having the same error 407 issue

Highlighted

Hi there. I saw your message to HELPeR. I'll be sending you a response so we can get a bit more info and take a look into your unlock request. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Highlighted

Hey @yoprabhat1, give us the chance to fix this. Send us a private message to further assist you. 

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I am having the same issue with my Galaxy s8+. I tried all the way back in October to get it unlocked and since then, Sprint says it is unlocked but I still receive error 407 whenever I try the UICC unlock

Highlighted

Let's go over the account and MEID of the device. My name is Juan and I'm with the Sprint social care department. Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Okay, how do I pm you?

Highlighted

Just click on my name. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

the last time you posted in here you were working on it with one of the agents via pm...what were the results from that and what were you told?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Hi

Hi

I have moto G7 play boost when put uicc unlock make error 

[Edited for privacy]

Highlighted

its a Boost phone? if so you will need to contact them in order to get it unlocked.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat