Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock Samsung S7

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlock Samsung S7

I called several times to ask for the unlock of my device. I received already one email telling that it will be unlocked in 24-48 hours. Two days after, I chatted online with an agent telling me the same.

I paid my device in full since the very first day of service with Sprint. I am very disappointed with the service provided.

Again: I want to unlock my device to use it with other carriers, not only the international ones.

8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

Re: Unlock Samsung S7

I understand why you would be frustrated with this situation. Let me help you with this. Did you follow the tips in this link, when requesting for unlock? SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Yes, I did it, I tried the code # # 72786 #

Fist time that I called to Sprint, they gave me an MSL code, but no more instructions.

After that, I received an email telling that my cell phone would be unlocked in 24 hours, nothing happened.

I chatted with Sprint by chat again to remind them. They opened a new case and told me to wait again. Same result.

I want to solve the issue asap.

Thank you.

Journeyman

I just received a new message by email telling me this:

Device with phone number ********* is ineligible to be unlocked because
the phone is not on your account. Call *2 for help.

The device IS in my account. Please double check again because I started with an HTC that I changed to the Samsung S7 after one day of testing. 

Journeyman

I called again. Same answer. Wait for 24-48 hours.

I provided the FCC request ID.

I am still waiting for a solution. 

GrandMaster

the device is still on an active line correct? or has it been removed already?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It still linked to an active account.

It is unlock only for international carriers.

GrandMaster

ah ok. they just did the wrong unlock. got it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

One technician called me today. He opened a ticket because he was unable to unlock it. At 4.25pm, my cellphone rebooted automatically and now is finally unlocked.

I do not know who made it, but thank you.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat