cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked Note 8 from samsung work on sprint ?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Unlocked Note 8 from samsung work on sprint ?

@nemembêtezpas ... Dam... Just turned that on and work like a charm.... I guess i never care to looking sprint stuff .. I was afraid that sprint app just auto download itself like a wild fire ..But i guess i will check out the sprint voice mail app ... I rmber it kept popping up when i had the note 5 telling me to subscript which is very annoying. I didn't need it cuz I had google voice but now that google voice no long works with sprint, I will have to look for other ways to get around getting the recorded voice mail. 

@Rose4uky. I was referring to this around of note 9 purchase... Not the s9+ . It makes sense for the note 8 to get 450 credit when getting the s9+ cuz the note 8 was the last release. 

Journeyman

@nemembêtezpas ... As far as the color question .. I actually want black with the yellow pen lol 

Blue is not really my color but I am not sure how much pain I wanna go through to get that... At least I will have to wait for black to get release in the US

Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks, that worked for me.   Oddly enough when I tried this pre Android O it didn't.

GrandMaster

@nemembêtezpas

good. i received my G6 and didnt swap it out for about a week until i received both my screen protector and case...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Everybody has successfully turned on Sprint's "VoLTE" with the Shortcut Master app?

Screenshot_20180827-183259_Mobile networks.jpgCalling Plus VoLTE

@AirWick219

The blue is really a dark blue if that makes a difference. I can see a black Note 9 and a yellow S Pen going together.  

Installing one or two Sprint apps from the Google Play store does not auto download Sprint's other apps (bloatware). 

GrandMaster

they havent launched VoLTE as of yet..least not that i have heard of so far. only current way for most of us to get both calls/data at the same time is with Calling Plus. last i knew they were getting close to VoLTE launch..but that wasnt supposed to be until earlyish next year.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I was just letting everybody know that they can get both calls/data at the same time on their unlocked Note8, S9, S9+ and the Note9 with that app. 

All I know is that I'm able to get both calls/data at the same time on both of my unlocked phones, my Note 8 and my Note 9. 

Journeyman

@nemembêtezpas . Thank you so much !!  Will keep this thread live as long as possible lol

I really hope that there is going to be some kind of deals for the note 9 this labor day 

GrandMaster

@nemembêtezpas

so basically what that app is doing is acting the same as Sprints built in Calling Plus..not technically VoLTE but works the same way.

Journeyman

Yay, I've just received the most important email of all from Samsung!  My Note 8 was "Successfully Traded In!"  I am so relieved.  I was worried about the Samsung trade-in program after reading so many horrible trade-in stories.

20180928_075234.jpgThe email from SamsungScreen Shot 2018-09-28 at 7.44.40 AM.pngNote 8 successfully traded inScreen Shot 2018-09-28 at 7.44.55 AM.pngI did get the full $500 for the trade in

Journeyman

@nemembêtezpas . That's awesome !!! .. so happy for you 

I am looking into the samsung upgrade program and trying to figure out if that's worth it. 

I don't have to pay anything up front and I can just give them back the phone to get a new one. So I don't have to deal with the trade in BS. 

Journeyman

@nemembêtezpas

It's happening 

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 3.14.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-05 at 3.16.42 PM.png

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat