cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked Note 8 from samsung work on sprint ?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Unlocked Note 8 from samsung work on sprint ?

No black tho

Journeyman

@AirWick219

Hey, you may actually want to forget the black and buy a Note 9 now!  Have you seen the latest? Samsung is now offering an up to $600 trade-in.

**bleep**, why didn't I wait!

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 3.26.37 PM.png$600 trade-in 

Journeyman

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 3.17.29 PM.png

I think you are fine .. The note 8 is for $500 trade in and you get to get it earlier .....

I am contacting samsung to ask about the black .. Cuz best buy is selling that 

Journeyman

@AirWick219

Oops, I didn't see your post on page 22.

I'm not sure if you've seen this. You may be able to get that black after all. You can also get that up to $600 or doubled trade-in at Best Buy.  Hmm, I wonder if Note 9 sales have been less than stellar.  

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 3.38.40 PM.png$600 trade-in at Best Buy 

Journeyman

@nemembêtezpas I think the iphone xr goes on pre order .. that's why 

Journeyman

@AirWick219

Never mind Best Buy, Samsung is now selling Midnight Black on their website along with Cloud Silver. So far, Midnight Black is only on the unlocked version. Ah man, why didn't I wait, that Cloud Silver and its S Pen looks so good!   

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 3.49.20 PM.pngMidnight Black Note 9

Journeyman

I saw the black on the site too but it doesn't let me add to a cart or but now option 

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 3.58.33 PM.png

Journeyman

@AirWick219

Ah, I didn't see that.  Yeah, I would definitely ask Samsung what's up with the Midnight Black. 

I agree, Samsung is competing with Apple and that iPhone xr. 

Journeyman

@AirWick219

Ooooh, I can't stop looking at that Cloud Silver Note 9. It has the right amount of silver with a slight tinge of a silvery blue. 

Why oh why must Samsung torture me so!

Journeyman

@nemembêtezpas I only want RED or Black (with yellow pen)  no feeling toward other color lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

I started seeing the new discount for the Note 9 too,   I'm definitely considering it,  would make the Note 9 only cost me $499.   Its a shame Sprint would rather me buy my phone from Samsung then take my money and give me a decent price.

Journeyman

Really they're offering a $600 trade in on the Note 8 cuz I would get my husband one. Oh I just went to Samsung I see it's 600 if you sign up for their yearly thing but I don't want to do that I just want to buy him a note 9 out right if he can get $500 that's still good. He may not want to do it. So he can trade in his unlock Note 8 that he bought from Samsung and get 500 and then get another unlocked Note 9 is that correct and pay the difference? I don't see black in the 128gb he would probably do silver and blue would be his second choice I bet.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat