cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked Note 8 from samsung work on sprint ?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Unlocked Note 8 from samsung work on sprint ?

@Rose4uky 

I think you have the option to buy it right out with the trade in discount. 

@nemembêtezpas

So seems like samsung is going to have the black after 10/12 . But I don't know if the trade in would still be around for that 

Journeyman

@AirWick219 wrote:

@Rose4uky 

I think you have the option to buy it right out with the trade in discount. 

@nemembêtezpas

So seems like samsung is going to have the black after 10/12 . But I don't know if the trade in would still be around for that 

Oh really so we don't how long their doing this? I thought at 1st it was $600 and would of definitely done it but 500 is still good. I saw something about upgrading once a year whichI don't want to do. Sprint had Samsung once a year but you had to lease. I love owning unlocked now and not having to worry about bill being extra and if I ever decide to leave I can. But my husband would probably like black the best but would do silver if he had too. And I would have to get him a new case also. My co-worker just traded his and got the 9 a week or so ago. I'm gonna see how long this is going on.

I just feel like if you keep doing the trade and being up to date your phone will be worth the most money now instead of waiting like a year. I'll probably want the 10 but may not do it but the Note 9 is a cool phone. The Note was just too big for me and I didn't use the pen.

Oh and I see Bet Buy says 500 trade in plus the TV which we don't need but I could sell that to make up for getting 500 and not 600. My 9 plus says $600 at BB too bad the Note is too big for me but I do love the new picture taking with the pen.

Journeyman

Samsung told me the deal was going on till like November 9th. I also see now where they make a 128 and a 256 9 plus mine is only a 64. My husband says now he would be happy with just a 256 9 plus and not the Note and with trade in we would only pay like $349. Best Buy is giving away a cheap 32 inch TV worth $179 but it's for if you pay monthly on phone and we buy outright now to keep our bill the same.

Journeyman

@nemembêtezpas 

The black is out 

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 11.47.28 PM.pngBUT .... 512GB coming soon !! why is samsung doing this 

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 11.48.30 PM.png

Journeyman

That's weird it says coming soon cause my ex co-worker who switched recently from AT&T to T-Mobile messaged me the other day and said he got the Note 9 and mentioned 8 gigs of Ram and 512GB and he said he was getting 2 days of battery.

Journeyman

@Rose4uky only the BLACK 512gb says coming soon .. They have all the other color in 512 gb

Journeyman

Oh ok
Highlighted
Journeyman

@nemembêtezpas .  black 512gb finally came out !! 

I finally pulled the triggered and take the trade in deal. But I traded my mom's old iphone 7 plus instead since it seems hard to get ride of that. I just went to sprint store to get that sim card and that was pretty smooth. Thanks again for that number. I am going to get everything transferred tonight. I hope there is no issue with the sim. See pictures for the screen protector and my usual cheap thin case. 

20181102_084304.jpg   20181102_084506.jpg  20181102_084536.jpg

On another note, when I was in sprint waiting for my turn to get a sim card, Someone else talked to the rep about not having good service. The rep responded it's because of sprint is upgrading the tower to 5g and replacing 4g so the service might be effected But once the upgrade is over. everyone should be getting faster speed on their phone. Which I found it weird because none of the current phone currently are able to support 5g. 

Journeyman

@nemembêtezpas

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 12.28.15 AM.png

Ofz doesn't work the first time . Sim car model SIMOLW506TQ

Wizard

Good morning. The issue might be that it's considered a BYOD phone since it's purchased from Samsung. So the part # should be SIMOLW416Q. 

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

@QueenK . Thank you so much  I am heading to sprint store to get that now 

Wizard

You're welcome. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat