cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Highlighted

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

They'll be able to help. We would only be able to submit another ticket to them. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Same issues still in the Nashville area +- 25 miles. Most the time I don't even get 3g. S6 and s7 worked perfectly fine and costs half as much as the s10+. 

Journeyman

Yup. So far the soft reset and change hasnt made the roaming and lack of data go away. Gonna recontact tech support for the next step.

@Piazzajake, The first steps include a data profile update and then reset the network settings.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Unless an update came out today, I've already done that plenty of times. 

@Piazzajake, the data profile update isn't an over the air signal like a software update. It's a process that you'll initiate, through the Settings menu. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

As I stated, I've done this multiple times. There's another thread or two involving this issue that everyone here is experiencing. 

I'm just going through the troubleshooting steps. If you've completed them multiple times without success, then a tech ticket will need to be submitted. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

I understand, I've done that as well. I'm just putting my 2 cents in two other threads in Hope's of a legitimate solution. Right now the consensus in the other thread is to return the s10+ and don't do the auto update since it's an issue between Samsung and sprint regarding the band's the service operates on.

Journeyman

I've shared this in the other link but for the sake of sharing info.

I've talked to tech support 3+ times already. 

1) Tech did something on their end and did a soft reset with ##72786# - No change - Mentioned maybe needing a new SIM?

2) Tech looked over the changes previous tech made and then told me to do ##873283# (##UPDATE#) which seemed to help in certain areas, but overall still horrendous service in areas I had ZERO issues with my LG V20. 

3) Tech had me do a hard reset - No improvement

4) I did a PRL and System Update as well as soft rest and ##update# yesterday. All while taking note of what band the phone was using when I was in 'good' areas and 'bad' areas (no service/roaming/no connection even though it says LTE) thru the use of *#0011#. 

At home it seems my phone is fine since Im on band 41 at 20mhz, but anything using band 25 at 5 & 10 mhz is extremely hit or miss. I may try and disable that band and visit those areas again to see if its improved. 

Journeyman

Re: Unlock sim

Hi, has anyone had any luck with this? I seem to be having the same problem with no solution.

Wizard

Re: Unlock sim

Howdy andrew2013. I'll be more than happy to assist in getting your phone unlocked. There are certain steps that have to be completed on both Sprint's side, as well as, the customer's. 

Here's a handy dandy article regarding the unlock process. SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

I sent you a PM to gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat