cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

How do you do a factory data reset? I talked with someone from sprint because I am having issues with service and they didn't mention this.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just installed the update. Didnt do anything at all. Im about done with samsung. I feel like a new device wont even work 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Tjalmaraz79 - a link for instructions on how to factory reset is below.

I haven't received notification that any updates have been pushed out at this time. Until I know for certain that updates have been rolled out, we are still operating under this solution.

https://www.sprint.com/en/support/device/device-content.samsung.galaxy-s10.perform-a-factory-reset.1...

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

@basseyfish wrote:

Just installed the update. Didnt do anything at all. Im about done with samsung. I feel like a new device wont even work 

Same here. This is super depressing.  

Journeyman

What solution lol theres like 4 there abd the update does work
Journeyman

Re enabled band 25 did the update, and for a brief shining moment I had lte. checked my band and it was still utilizing band 26. Drove to work and phone switched to band 25 and guess what...... shows lte but had nothing...... Disabled band 25 again and back to having a working phone using only bands 26 and 41. Better than having a brick at least. Hopefully this wasn't the update we were looking for and just the usual monthly security patch.

Journeyman

I stayed off the update since I swapped my phone from sprint....last week the phone started the madness even without the update. Up till last night I still keep on loosing LTE. Turning on/off airplane mode fixes it for 20 minutes and stops after. I've lost a lot of money due to this because my phone is my source of income. I decide to do the update this morning. After the update it's been working fine but will wait till I get to test it where it always act up. Zionsville

Journeyman

Galaxsy S10 Data and MMS Problems ~ Software Update did NOT fox

I've had my S10+ for 3 weeks now, or should I say I've had my expensive paperweight. I was anxiously awaiting the update today to fix the MMS and data issues. It did not. I've been chatting with support for over an hour now and they are still clueless, cycling me through the Update Profile and PRL options that A. I already did and B. still do not work.

How can I actually get someone to help me with this?????

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Galaxsy S10 Data and MMS Problems ~ Software Update did NOT fox

I am assuming power cycling the device after preforming the profile updates didn't work? When did the update come through?

Journeyman

I got the update at 8 AM today. No, between me trying stuff and chat support I've now restarted over 10 times, lol. Updated PRL and Profile at least 3 times. Did the ##72786# network reset twice too.

Journeyman

And the S8+ I had reverted back to was working fine, so no network issues in area.

Journeyman

Now chat is telling me to contact Samsung, which is simply not acceptable. I've spent well over 20 hours on this with chat over the last 2 two weeks. I've been a continuous customer since 1998 but really rethinking that now.

2019-03-27_9-28-42.png

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat