cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Galaxsy S10 Data and MMS Problems ~ Software Update did NOT fox

Well sounds like we need to send this off. Can you send me a PM please?

Journeyman

Sent.

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Been out of town in Phoenix the last few days and with the exception of our hike the other day I have had perfect LTE with my replacement S10+.

I havent done the update and will be doing so when I get home later today since that's my 'baseline' network and I know where the previous s10+ was acting up. I believe its SIM/Sprint/Network related as this problem doesnt not seem to affect other providers. Strictly basing this on Google searches when I was trying to fix my problem and my friends/coworkers on other networks with the same phones not having issues.
Wizard

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Running the latest update that just came out for the month of March with no issues.. 

March Update.jpg2019 March Update

Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S10 Update for March 27 2019

I did the update and my phone still loses Mobile data and sites crash. After I was promised Sprint would swap out my phone yesterday and even put that in the notes the store refused to swap my phone out. They said this update would fix my problem. Well it didn't. It is absolutely unprofessional to tell your customer to go to the store to swap out your phone and not honor that . The rep at the store even admitted the notes said to swap it out but they refused. I will be leaving Sprint. Unprofessional customer service and I have a s10 plus Brick as a phone now. Thanks Sprint for treating a loyal customer like this!

Journeyman

Just did the update, now I'm having problems again here in the Phoenix area. This is unacceptable. 

Journeyman

@Shorti24 Did you report the store to sprint ? Do that and go to other store. Make sure you get the name of the rep that attended to you too

Journeyman

I swapped my phone at Costco where I got it and no issues since. 

I swapped sim cards 3x before that and it didn't work. 

Journeyman

Screenshot_20190327-123436_Software update.jpg

Running this now for exactly 4 hours now, still no issue as I totally disconnected my wifi....

Journeyman

I did not report the store to Sprint yet. I do know it is store 1469 though. Tomorrow I'm going to call Sprint and inform them the store did not help me. I'm not sure who's fault this issue we're all having is but someone should take responsibility and keep the customers (us) informed. Stop promising the 3/27 good would work. It absolutely did not work! 

Journeyman

So to be clear, is the update I did this morning, G975USQU1ASC8/G975UOYN1ASC8 Security patch level: March 1, 2019, supposed to be the update that fixes this or not?  I am reading that it is the update for this and that it is not.

Strange a patch update would be pushed today that doesn't address this, on the day you said it would.

I've been updating on and following the redit thread, but adding here.  I have the same issue as so many others.  I preordered the S10+ from Sprint, have had it for a few weeks now, and after 1 day, it starting the problems.  After reading and tweaking, seems to be a problem with the band partitioning.  For me, the phone sticks on band 25 and won't switch to 41 or 26.  25 shows strong LTE bars, but has zero data.  If I turn off 25, smooth sailing.  A day or so later, 41 stopped working.  turned that off, and still working fine on 26.  A couple of times, the phone would get so hot, I couldn't hold it.  I turned on wifi to get it stop trying to use cellular so it would cool down, which it did immediately.

TL;DR: longstanding common problem still a problem after today's update, and multiple, multiple PRL updates, profile updates, network updates, and restarts.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The issue is sprint's fault not Samsung as other network ain't getting same issue.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat