cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Journeyman

Re: Galaxsy S10 Data and MMS Problems ~ Software Update did NOT fox

You don't need to turn band 25 off totally cos 41 might be messy sometimes. Just change the priority. Put 41 as 1 26 as 2 and 25 to 3, sure should work fine. But sometimes it get stupid and when it does, just toggle on the airplane mode and wait 30 seconds then toggle off, it works like jet for me yesterday.
Journeyman

Phone has been out for close to a month and still not fixed, not a good look Sprint. I'm contacting the executive complaint office again. Unbelievable. 

Journeyman

@cindririco wrote:
You don't need to turn band 25 off totally cos 41 might be messy sometimes. Just change the priority. Put 41 as 1 26 as 2 and 25 to 3, sure should work fine. But sometimes it get stupid and when it does, just toggle on the airplane mode and wait 30 seconds then toggle off, it works like jet for me yesterday.

I tried this as well. It didn't work and when I went back in to the priority list, it had reset itself. I tried this before ever turning 25 or 41 off.

Journeyman

Do that and restart your phone before doing anything then check before using.
Journeyman

@DCLonghorn wrote:

@cindririco wrote:

I tried this as well. It didn't work and when I went back in to the priority list, it had reset itself. I tried this before ever turning 25 or 41 off.

There is a "save" button at the bottom, you just have to scroll all the way down before leaving the "priority" screen.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy S10 Update for March 27 2019

That's what I'm afraid of. My new one has been working well and I don't want to mess that up. Yours was fine before this second update?
Journeyman

@cindririco wrote:
Do that and restart your phone before doing anything then check before using.

Thanks for this, I will definitely try it later.  However, someone over on redit labeled as "former [Sprint] employee - corporate," said yesterday to turn all bands back on and update everything before this update is pushed out or there could be issues.  Which is why I was asking if the update I listed above is THE update or just a monthly patch.  Because I want to go back to what was working as soon as possible and not leave my phone as a paperweight all day if that was in fact THE update, which didn't work. 

Journeyman

Well I did turn on everything before, changed my priority to what I wrote before. Update my phone this morning and over 4 hours now, it's been working like jet. This update is normal security patch. But sprint should push out profile update before end of the week I guess which will fix the issue.
Journeyman

good news: the priority list held after restart. most likely that I did not scroll down and save previously. thanks for that.

bad news: it still goes to 25 which is a brick.  I'm guessing its bc 25 signal is stronger than 26 or 41 in my office, even with the priority list.

so still a fancy paperweight.

Journeyman

Clearly Sprint does not have a handle on the issue - Reddit confirms.

Journeyman

I'd be curious if it's the phone, I swapped out sim a few times with no success. 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

This has been posted in various threads relating back to this issue, but I'll drop it here for reference.There has not been an official update released to address this issue but there is one in the works. As soon as we have more information to share, we will let everyone know. Thank you for your patience. 

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Phone-Device-Support-Library/SOLUTION-Samsung-Galaxy-S10-Roaming-or-...

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat