cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

GrandMaster

Re: Galaxsy S10 Data and MMS Problems ~ Software Update did NOT fox

they have said exactly this in numerous threads in here. its known and being worked on.. the carrier can help diagnose the problem but adding/changing of how the phone operates is all on the OEM to figure out...fix..test..kick to the carrier to test..then once cleared the carrier gives the ok and the OEM kicks it out across the carriers network to the devices..

@basseyfish wrote:

I mean the iphone xs max has a similar issue on release and they couldnt even make phome calls. They fixed that in a few weeks. Whats taking samsung OR SPRINT. So long. Whats so hard or bad about coming out saying your ATLEAST aware of this issue and heck.. even if they said we have 1 guy looking at it to fix it. Atleast i know theres SOMEONE trying to fix it

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

meanwhile my wife next to me on my family plan with s9+ pulling 50mbp download and 20mbp upload Smiley Mad

GrandMaster

sorry..i had to giggle a bit at this lol.

if thats the case..it kind of answers why the delay on a fix kickin out lol.

@Philiprorrer wrote:

Not just sprint. Samsung definitely needs to fix https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/03/26/galaxy-s10-appears-to-suffer-major-lte-signal-and-connectiv...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Smiley MadI traded my Galaxy S9+ and regretting it. Definitely was great phone 

Journeyman

Another bug from the new update now is whenever you single tap on a text field you get a blue cursor that pops up until you start typing.

Are these patches supposed to make things better or worse? Lmao

Journeyman

Re: Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

My phone so far even after the update has worked in certain areas, but not the places I am at the most which is at home or at work those places I have not lte no data and am roaming. So much for the update today that didn't work, would love to know what the plan is from here I had Best Buy swap out the sim card becuase that's all they would do since it's now one day outside of their return window and it happened to work there and it didn't drop to roaming.But as I am sitting here typing this it's sitting on the desk roaming and complaining that it can't get a data connection.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Reply from the samsung message boards "please refer to your provider for this issue" 

Journeyman

Someone please help.  I have installed the software update and my phone still will not connect to the data network.  What am I supposed to do?  My inability to use my phone has a large impact on my life.  Perhaps that an indictment of my reliance on the technology, but its simply reality.  what am I supposed to do?  

Journeyman

join the band wagon buddy... we're all here because our lives depend on our phone one way or another. I'm stuck with 5 lines here so I can't just leave, that's why we're all paying full price for our phones so we're not stuck in a 2 year commitment and have to deal with this again. Only a couple more months to go for us but it's not coming soon enough. 

Journeyman

Hi guys,  Sorry for my bad English.

Just got my new replacement, Been playing with it for the past 3hr. (I'm from San Diego)

Everything works so far. No more going back and forth on roaming and LTE. Stay connected to LTE. No drop calls. Internet speed is like my old S8+.

One thing I notice: My first S10+ had me update a lot of app (google map, chrome, and other apps). The new replace S10+ have the app already updated.

Right now I have SW auto update turn off.

Not sure if I want to update the software yet. Just wanted to give you guys what I am experiencing. 

-ekScreenshot_20190327-180010_Settings.jpg

Journeyman

Only key difference with yours and mine is the Baseband version. Mine is G975u1ueu1asba

Journeyman

Just got off phone with executive support, I'm going back to my s8 until this is resolved. He did say it's a known issue, he said they are expecting an update to be pushed sometime next week ... But who knows... 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat