cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Journeyman

Re: Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

From San Diego too. After swapping phones all works fine for the past week. No more issues. All updates installed. 

Journeyman

Re: Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

@MiLo8172 wrote:

From San Diego too. After swapping phones all works fine for the past week. No more issues. All updates installed. 

Hi @MiLo8172 , You updated the System updates? I'm a little scare to do it. 

Journeyman

I swapped and updated and seems to be all good here... minus the blue cursor the Savededa mentioned. That's definitely there but doesn't bother me.
Journeyman

Ok. Starting update now. I'll report back.
Journeyman

Screenshot_20190327-213320_Nova Launcher.jpg

Every time I walk into my house or get into my neighborhood I get this message. I never had any issues with my S8+. But now with the S10+ I have constant data issues. 

Journeyman

@ekzo1 yes. All updates.
Journeyman

Yay! I'm all updated too! Everything is working! Finally! I think my first S10+ was a lemon.
Journeyman

I have an S10+ and everything is fine if I disable band 41 and 25. Band 25 is completely dead in my area (Sacramento, California) while band 41 has good download speed but extremely bad upload speed. So bad that sometimes the browser will spin for a minute trying to reach a website. Internet doesn't mean only download! There is no internet without decent and stable upload speed! So I am currently running on band 26 alone. The speed is 2 down by 2 upp, not very impressive but the connection is strong and reliable. I am pretty sure this is not a phone issue. Anyways, on Sprint's website it says that Sprint supports Advanced LTE, carrier agregation and stuff. Does Galaxy s10 plus support all this stuff??? 

Journeyman

Is the updated to selected few? I kept on checking for updates and it say I'm up to date, I'm on the Feb updates only Smiley Sad

Journeyman

I did the updated this afternoon at about 5 EST.

The connectivity is even worse now than it was before the update.

Thanks, Sprint.

Any further news?

Journeyman

Sick of the one guy's posts about "tires on roads" analogy. This device worked beautifully for a week. I activated my phone on the 6th, used it actively at home and work with no issues. At about 10PM eastern time on the 14th I got hit with "unable to obtain wireless connection" notifications. I didn't think much about it and put my WiFi on. (no issues with phone while I was at work on the 14th till 9:00 eastern time) If my metaphorical tires weren't compatible with the road why would it have worked perfectly fine the first week? Before I got today's update my past update showed at March 6th. I didn't know this was a real issue till March 15th when I went to work and could play anything on Netflix or Google Play Music (that wasn't already downloaded). A sprint chat rep had a tech rep call me at home on the 15th.. she was oblivious. I reached out to sprint care and samsungsupport on TWITTER.  Went to 2 sprint stores before my 14 day window was out but both refused to do anything. Talked to another Sprint tech again the 23rd after smashing @SprintCare on Twitter for this bologna we're going through. At least he bothered to create a ticket number 3 hours after we spoke. Got a text to call sprint yesterday. Rushed home when I got off work at 9:15 just so I could get my call in. Lady I talked to was so nice and understanding.. ran through typical troubleshooting.. I did manage to get a webpage to load over 2mins with no wifi or lte.. that was shocking. But she told me update on the 27th is supposed to fix it...  if anything it's worse. I'm well passed my 14 days.. I wanted to go IPhone when I went to first sprint store.. but got "we can't exchange for this issue". So.. flipping... tired. And is sprint gonna credit me for the 1.5 hours OT and 8 hours of regular time I used to try to resolve this last week? Guess this is what I get for telling the sprint chat person that activated my phone for me that she and all other sprint people I've dealt with are awesome. Literally my first issue and has been so, so HORRIBLE!

Highlighted
Journeyman

@kimmelchemy wrote:

Sick of the one guy's posts about "tires on roads" analogy. This device worked beautifully for a week. I activated my phone on the 6th, used it actively at home and work with no issues. At about 10PM eastern time on the 14th I got hit with "unable to obtain wireless connection" notifications. I didn't think much about it and put my WiFi on. (no issues with phone while I was at work on the 14th till 9:00 eastern time) If my metaphorical tires weren't compatible with the road why would it have worked perfectly fine the first week? Before I got today's update my past update showed at March 6th. I didn't know this was a real issue till March 15th when I went to work and could play anything on Netflix or Google Play Music (that wasn't already downloaded). A sprint chat rep had a tech rep call me at home on the 15th.. she was oblivious. I reached out to sprint care and samsungsupport on TWITTER.  Went to 2 sprint stores before my 14 day window was out but both refused to do anything. Talked to another Sprint tech again the 23rd after smashing @SprintCare on Twitter for this bologna we're going through. At least he bothered to create a ticket number 3 hours after we spoke. Got a text to call sprint yesterday. Rushed home when I got off work at 9:15 just so I could get my call in. Lady I talked to was so nice and understanding.. ran through typical troubleshooting.. I did manage to get a webpage to load over 2mins with no wifi or lte.. that was shocking. But she told me update on the 27th is supposed to fix it...  if anything it's worse. I'm well passed my 14 days.. I wanted to go IPhone when I went to first sprint store.. but got "we can't exchange for this issue". So.. flipping... tired. And is sprint gonna credit me for the 1.5 hours OT and 8 hours of regular time I used to try to resolve this last week? Guess this is what I get for telling the sprint chat person that activated my phone for me that she and all other sprint people I've dealt with are awesome. Literally my first issue and has been so, so HORRIBLE!

Trust me, all carrier have this issue, I have service with all 3 major carrier, (Sprint, Verizon and AT&T) I've never had to dealt with Verizon rep so I can't speak for their service but there's probably a reason why I never had to deal with them cause things just work. AT&T rep is just as bad as sprint, you get a different story each time you call. I've been with Sprint the longest (13+ years) this round is the worse of them all. I'm on a grandfather sero plan that's hard to leave but there are so many unlimited plans out there that's not making sprint service very attractive at the moment. 

When I'm at home I'm on my WiFi, when I'm on the road, I have to use the Verizon Iphone hotspot to connect the Sprint S10 to, which is pathetic if you ask me. I need to do this since I keep personal and business separate. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat