cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Journeyman

Did the update solve any of your problems on the s10 no change on my phone still roaming

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: S10+ G975USQU1ASC8 update 3/27

Because typically big you tubers get the phone for free. Whose to say if there's a big YouTube with sprint. There's a lot of variables, but even if they did get one from sprint, they're not going to speak badly about the phone itself because they're usually getting paid. 

GrandMaster

yeah i doubt its affecting even half of the units sold..its a small percentage of the ones seeing this but enough for Sammy to acknowledge there is an issue.

@dbvu wrote:

@basseyfish wrote:

ALL?! jesus 

They must all live in the same house. LOL

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: Did the update solve any of your problems on the s10 no change on my phone still roaming

I'm currently at where it always act up and still working like jet for me now. I updated the profile but not the PRL 

Journeyman

Re: Did the update solve any of your problems on the s10 no change on my phone still roaming

Almost making me wanna do it. Would i need re enable my bands and then do it, or just do it then itll put them back 

Journeyman

I believe user who are experiencing troubles with their phone should **bleep** a exchange. 

Journeyman

Sprint told me theres no point too exchange. It seems anyway people have done that and it still doesnt work

Journeyman

My new one work perfectly. It didn't act crazy like the first one. I still have the old one next to me. I'm waiting for the return kit to send it back.
GrandMaster

it all depends on whether you get one of the devices that runs into this after the update or the one that works perfectly fine after.

however they still must go through the gauntlet of troubleshooting before an exchange can be attempted..as stated in here

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Phone-Device-Support-Library/SOLUTION-Samsung-Galaxy-S10-Roaming-or-...

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Phone-Device-Support-Library/SOLUTION-Samsung-Galaxy-S10-Roaming-or-...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Folks, please see new information posted today:

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Phone-Device-Support-Library/SOLUTION-Samsung-Galaxy-S10-10-Model/ta...

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Journeyman

I have LTE if a few bands or diabled so does that mean im good or no since if they are all on its not good

Journeyman

What about intermittent issues where data drops significantly at the same location and becomes unusable? Then picks up again.

Phone displays full signal of LTE with little to no bandwidth. 

So no result basically. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat