cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Journeyman

Re: S10+ G975USQU1ASC8 update 3/27

I haven't even received the patch update from yesterday.
Journeyman

@cindririco wrote:

It seems there is. When I saw you message I went to software update and clicked on update profile. Dam my LTE came up and working like jet. Crossing fingers to see if its fixed permanently.

I do not want to jinx it...and it needs to sit a bit to be sure, but I too just updated profile and Band 25 is turned back on and seems to be working!!!!!

Journeyman

I do not want to jinx it...and it needs to sit a bit to be sure, but I too just updated profile and Band 25 is turned back on and seems to be working!!!!!

And just as fast as I could post, it's back to not working any more.  Band 25 worked...for about a minute and a half.  I won't post again until it holds for hours.  Sorry for the false enthusiasm.

Journeyman

Im scared to try it. Right now my phone works ok not amazing. Im scared if i do that and go back to how my phone is now it wont work lol 

Journeyman

Oh ok nvm xD

Journeyman

For me it's still working like jet.

Journeyman

called the store where I was supposed to bring it to and he had no clue. To add to it, I asked him if they had a manual way to push updates that we're not aware of. He said no, he'll just do it as we would by checking the phone. **bleep**!

Anyways, he's unaware of a software update either, and he himself has an S10+ which suffer the same issue and is waiting as well. 

He said ALL S10 users that he knows have this issue. 

Journeyman

ALL?! jesus 

Journeyman

Why is theere still no big youtuber talking about this issue

Journeyman

@basseyfish wrote:

ALL?! jesus 

They must all live in the same house. LOL

Journeyman

Journeyman

No but if this is really that known of an issue how hasnt any of these youtuberals got a bad phone and made a video on it lol

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat