cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Journeyman

Re: Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Yep, downloaded the new update and my phone got worse, the data is so unusable I can't even get a stable connect at my house. I'm currently using my old phone until they fix this issue. 

Journeyman

Re: Update 3/25/19: Samsung Galaxy S10+ LTE: ESM - X EMM -13 APN - X.ISPSN - Perma Roaming

Sorry, I was in the same situation. I was on the phone with Sprint and demand a exchange. I was out of the 14 day mark. The new S10+ I got today work perfectly. This one didn't act crazy. I did noticed all apps installed was already the latest version. So I say the new S10+, Sprint have done something different. I did the SW update 2hr ago and still running great.

Screenshot_20190327-222215_Software update.jpg

Journeyman

S10+ G975USQU1ASC8 update 3/27

About flash an update that just got push to my phone 3/27. I'm really hoping this helps the slow LTE connectivity and Bluetooth connection.

Screenshot_20190327-234538_Software update.jpg

Journeyman

This is the speeds that I'm getting after the update  😭

Screenshot_20190328-001431_Chrome.jpg

Journeyman

@ekzo1 wrote:

Sorry, I was in the same situation. I was on the phone with Sprint and demand a exchange. I was out of the 14 day mark. The new S10+ I got today work perfectly. This one didn't act crazy. I did noticed all apps installed was already the latest version. So I say the new S10+, Sprint have done something different. I did the SW update 2hr ago and still running great.

Screenshot_20190327-222215_Software update.jpg

I did the update and my phone is still unusable. Had to go back to my s8 again. How did you get them to exchange it? Customer service, the store, and asurion keep giving me the run around and noone will swap it.

Journeyman

@EVAN3881 It depends how you purchased the phone. If you ordered it online, then you have to do it through sprint.com. If you bought from a store they should exchange it in store. If your reason for exchanging is due to technical difficulties (sounds like thats the case) then they will ask if you have tried to troubleshoot the phone with a sprint tech or have taken it in to an authorized repair store before authorizing a return.

Off to work to test my 'updated' S10+. So far its been flawless since the swap with the exception of a section of the hike we did the other day....but thats expected.
Journeyman

@rich_holm wrote:
@EVAN3881It depends how you purchased the phone. If you ordered it online, then you have to do it through sprint.com. If you bought from a store they should exchange it in store. If your reason for exchanging is due to technical difficulties (sounds like thats the case) then they will ask if you have tried to troubleshoot the phone with a sprint tech or have taken it in to an authorized repair store before authorizing a return.

Off to work to test my 'updated' S10+. So far its been flawless since the swap with the exception of a section of the hike we did the other day....but thats expected.

I got it at Best Buy.  They wouldn't do anything either. 

Journeyman

@EVAN3881 that is BS. If you are in your return window then they should honor it regardless. I'd reach out to sprint at this point if BB is giving you the runaround. Good luck.

Journeyman

@rich_holm @I'm not. I went to sprint when I was, they did a profile update and it worked until I got home. When I went back, it was outside of the return window. In the meantime, I have a thousand dollar ipod touch

Journeyman

I got mine at Best Buy, as well and because I got Samsung to swap my phone, I realized I'd have to go to BB to udate the info for my protection plan. At first, they said that I should have come to them instead and they weren't even sure the could insure the new phone. Eventually, after going around and around, the got they "ok" . However, my original plan was $11.57 a month and the new, identical plan rang up at $14.32. Geek Squad claimed that I was out of my 14 day return window and that the promo they were running that took a few dollars off my bill was over. Even talking to a supervisor got me no where. My options were pay the $14 or have an uninsured phone. I was livid but paid for the time being. Best Buy sent me a defective phone and Samsung gave me one that works and they want me to pay nearly $3 extra a month because of their mess up? This isn't over, not nearly. This whole situation has been enormously frustrating all around. 😡
GrandMaster

Re: S10+ G975USQU1ASC8 update 3/27

it says what the update took care of in your screen shot.

it was a security patch only.

@l8wish wrote:

About flash an update that just got push to my phone 3/27. I'm really hoping this helps the slow LTE connectivity and Bluetooth connection.

Screenshot_20190327-234538_Software update.jpg

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

@EVAN3881 wrote:

update and my phone is still unusable. Had to go back to my s8 again. How did you get them to exchange it? Customer service, the store, and asurion keep giving me the run around and noone will swap it.

I I purchase the phone on sprint.com. I called sprint customer line. They didn't ask where I purchase the phone. Just went through all the step of troubleshooting. In the end I tell them I want a new phone. Then they connected me with another person who handle the exchange.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat