cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update eliminated schedule text messages

Go to solution
Journeyman

Update eliminated schedule text messages

I used to be able to send text messages with a schedule option. This morning the option was gone, and I think an update occurred overnight since it required a login.

I last used the schedule option a week or two ago, so not that long ago. What is going on? Is there a way to get this INCREDIBLY valuable option back??

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Update eliminated schedule text messages

Hi there. I've seen a few folks who have had this issue as well. It appears that the function was moved i the update. If you click on the + as if you are going to add a picture or attachment, the schedule message option should appear. Some pictures of where this was moved to can be viewed in this link. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Thank you!  I don't understand why they would put the option there, but I am happy the functionality still exists.

Thank you for your help!!! 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

You're very welcome! Drop back by and let us know if we can ever help out again in the future. Take care!

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat