cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon Samsung Watch From Verizon to Sprint Network

Go to solution
Journeyman

Verizon Samsung Watch From Verizon to Sprint Network

I am wondering if there is a way to get my Samsung Gear S2 watch on the Sprint network? I would like to add it to my plan and for it to have its own phone number. I heard that you can do this but I am not sure. I was told that you would only need to add the imei number to Sprint’s network. No one in customer service is sure if this is possible.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care

Re: Verizon Samsung Watch From Verizon to Sprint Network

Hello Jjdarden2012. This Samsung Gear S2 can only use be used via Bluetooth. We don't have support to actually activate it on our network with a Sprint plan.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Do they now have support for a Samsung Gear S2 that was on Verizon network?

Sprint Social Care

Hello @TutorJ, we still don't have support for the watch. You may use it via Bluetooth.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Samsung Gear 3 frontier
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy Bryan3. At this time we do not support Samsung watches on stand alone plans. This type of device, for the time being, can only be used via blue tooth from the accompanying Samsung phone. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat