cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verizon unlocked Galaxy S7 activation

Journeyman

Verizon unlocked Galaxy S7 activation

I bought Galaxy S7 Verizon, after checking on Sprint that it can be activated, after buying called customer care, they said yes they can activate but go to store. I went to store, they don't want to touch the phone and said go online to activate, went online asking back to go to store, finally one chat agent checked everything and said get new Sim, took all details. Got sim now it's not activating the phone saying it's not eligible to activate. I am shocked, when it was eligible to be activated, how suddenly became not eligible. Checked sprint device eligibility show still eligible.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Verizon unlocked Galaxy S7 activation

Hi Desainirav! Is this a phone you purchased on Verizon and are bring to Sprint or did you purchase this from a third party?

I purchased from Third party
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

if you could, please send me the MEID of that phone in a Private Message.  I'd like to look into this.  Verizon typically automatically unlocks their phones, but there could be flagged as lost/stolen or have some other flag on the device that would prevent us form activating it.  

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat