cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Busy Signal

Go to solution
Journeyman

Voicemail Busy Signal

I have an s7 edge and turned off google voice integration. When I try to dial into my voicemail it does not work, all I get is a busy signal.

13 REPLIES 13
GrandMaster

Re: Voicemail Busy Signal

thats because your Sprint voice mail must be reactivated on your account.

one of the site agents can take care of this for you when they pop in.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

I feel ya, I would be completely lost without my VM. Google voice was removed to make room for VoLTE. This way our custs. can talk on their device and surf the web. Good News! I should be able to get the VM on your device up and running. For this I'm going to need a smidge more info. I'll send you a PM to get this info.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Could you please help me with my voicemail as well. I'm also dealing with the busy signal after unlinking my Google Voice number

Yes, I would be more than happy to assist your with this. I will send you a private message for more information that I am needing from you.

AnnGee77
 Social Care Princess ?

?Lover of Everything Magical ?
Please give glitter coated Kudos and crown thee with Accepted Solutions.
Journeyman

I am having the exact same problem. I am unable to access my VM after disabling google voice. Can you please help me ? What is the solution ? I have two lines and both are having the same issue. 

Journeyman

Just a note - I use an iPhone 8 and my second line is iPhone 7. 

Journeyman

Would you be able to help me too? I don't think I deleted google voice. I just got this Galaxy S9+ on Friday, and I've been trying to set up my voicemail, but every time I try there is a busy signal.

I'm happy to help you out. Since it's a new phone, it shouldn't need the refresh, but I'll give it a try. I'm going to send you a private message to get your account information. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

Hello! I responded to your pm, and sent another message about what my phone screen currently looks like. I’ve never seen this screen, so I’m a little worried and I just wanted to be sure you saw my message about it.
Journeyman

I'm also getting a busy signal like the others. Sprint care couldnt help me over the phone.

I might know exactly what to do. Can you send me a PM? I will look into this. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat