cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail notification won't go away - note 9

Journeyman

Voicemail notification won't go away - note 9

I have a note 9 and when I travel I tend to get random voicemail notification icon that will not go away, even though I don't have any voicemails.

In the past this fix worked-- settings>apps>show system apps > then clear data on the voicemail app

However, this fix is not working anymore though

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Voicemail notification won't go away - note 9

Howdy Outspiral. I'll be more than happy to assist in any way I can. I looked into this issue and everything I'm seeing is that the settings>apps>show system apps > then clear data on the voicemail app fix is the go to fix. 

There is a more drastic measure we can take, if you'd like. This requires we reset your voice mail on my end. Now I'll be more than happy to complete this for you, but if there are any saved messages they can be lost.  

Would you like to try the settings>apps>show system apps > then clear data on the voicemail app fix once more? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat