cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail on Note 8

Highlighted
Journeyman

Voicemail on Note 8

I upgraded to a galaxy note 8, and realize now that I haven't been getting voicemails. I tried to use the app to check settings, but I can't make any updates. I tried calling in to my voicemail by going through the app settings and also by pressing and holding "1" on my keypad and it just gives me the busy tone. When anyone calls me, it just keeps ringing and ringing and will not go to voicemail. It rings long enough to register as 2 missed calls instead of just 1. This is the most frustrating thing! I've seen other threads on this issue that required some sort of restart for the app, if I could get some help with that I would GREATLY appreciate it! 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Voicemail on Note 8

Hi Mzkpricetob! Can you send us a Private Message? We'll be happy to take a look at this and get your voicemail working again!

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat