cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Voicemail

@jcbriggs, when saying it's broken again, is it doing all of the same things as before? Are you getting an error message or is it ringing busy?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Huntress of Pokémon and Resolutions,
Kudos and Accepted Solutions, Gotta Catch 'Em All!
Journeyman

I'm getting the recording... "Sorry the number you have dialed is busy. Please try again later."

Let's move over to a private message, so I can get into your account. I want to see what the voicemail setting is looking like.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

Hi I have upgraded from Samsung Galaxy S8 to the S9 back in OCT 2018 an I have notice that my Voicemail on my new Galaxy 9 goes to a busy signal after ringing.  No one can leave messages. An when I have someone call me it says the person you are trying to call isn't taking call at this time please try again an if I decline a call it will do like a quick pick-up an hang-up please help me get my Voicemail + Visual Voicemail to work.

@Swat842, I'm here to help. Has this only been happening since you upgraded? Does everyone get the same message, or only 1 or 2 people? Are the users getting the message Sprint customers, another carrier, or a landline?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Patron

I am having this same problem and cannot fix it. The customer service rep didn't help at all. My voicemail just goes to a busy signal when I try to call it. I am on an LGv40 and it is a recent upgrade. Ever since the upgrade my voicemail has not worked yet I had no problem with it on my old phone. Can anyone help?

I can look into your account, and work some kind of magic to see what we can do. I am going to PM you for details. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat