Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What am I - Sprint or T Mobile?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

What am I - Sprint or T Mobile?

Hello,

I'm a legacy Sprint customer, looking to upgrade and/or purchase a new phone.  Samsung has some deals currently, which I am considering.  However, I am confused by the fact that in the offers, they differentiate between devices for "T Mobile"  and "Sprint/T Mobile".  Sometimes for the same kind of phone, one is shown as "out of stock" and the other is not.  In other cases, the prices are different.  What is going on?  Am I limited to only the choices that mention "Sprint", or does it no longer matter at this point?

Thanks,

-Mike Z-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Do I have some good news for you! There's promotion just for you to get $215 off the iPhone 12, 12 Pro or 12 Max ($7.17/mo. credit) with trade-in of iPhone 6/6P, 6S/6SP, SE. You'll receive a monthly bill credit of $7.17 for 30 mos., regardless of memory config. Or upgrade to the iPhone 12 mini with 24 month installments and get $215 off via $8.96/mo. credit for 24 mos. (same trade-ins/requirements apply).  Monthly Installment Billing price listed for well-qualified customers with approved credit. Price varies by customer and device. Down payment may be required. Trade-in phone must be unlocked and in good working condition. Trade-in phone must be deactivated and all personal data deleted. Device will not be returned.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! I'd be happy to check out your options if you'd like. Which device/promo were you looking at?

Highlighted
Journeyman

The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G please.

Highlighted

Oh okay, great! Look out for a private message. Let's see what offers are available. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Do I have some good news for you! There's promotion just for you to get $215 off the iPhone 12, 12 Pro or 12 Max ($7.17/mo. credit) with trade-in of iPhone 6/6P, 6S/6SP, SE. You'll receive a monthly bill credit of $7.17 for 30 mos., regardless of memory config. Or upgrade to the iPhone 12 mini with 24 month installments and get $215 off via $8.96/mo. credit for 24 mos. (same trade-ins/requirements apply).  Monthly Installment Billing price listed for well-qualified customers with approved credit. Price varies by customer and device. Down payment may be required. Trade-in phone must be unlocked and in good working condition. Trade-in phone must be deactivated and all personal data deleted. Device will not be returned.

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat