cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Galaxy Watch R805U get One UI 1.5

Highlighted
Journeyman

When will Galaxy Watch R805U get One UI 1.5

I've been reading topics all over the internet about the Galaxy Watch getting updated to a newer version of Tizen that would also include One UI 1.5. The Bluetooth only watches seem to be getting the update, but not the LTE versions. Does anyone know when the update will be coming? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: When will Galaxy Watch R805U get One UI 1.5

Since nobody had the answer, I thought I would let you know that my watch was able to get the update today when I searched for the update in the galaxy wear app. 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

is it VoLTE capable now or is it still waiting for that update from Samsung?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I disconnected my service to my watch, so I really only use it for Bluetooth capability now. Sorry, but I can't help with the VoLTE. 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

meh..i dont have the phone but was a bit curious. if it DID bring in the option it should be in your settings i believe..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat