cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(When) will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE?

Go to solution
Community Manager

Re: (When) will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE?

FAKE NEWS!!  Customer Care are some dirty liars!  Now, I am being dramatic, they are some very good people.  I was out yesterday, just give me a sec and I will check my PMs.  Hold, please.

@BEKKTEK416 wrote:

I've asked, lol...and sent you a private message.

I have called into customer service 3 times today, being told the feature is not enabled yet.

Journeyman

LOL .. sorry for the loosey-goosey fraud comment but it sure seems like bait and switch of the worst kind, lol... Buy a watch with no service, sucker! Hehe....🤣🤣

Community Manager

I'm glad it was not a scam because you just exposed it all over our page!  🤣🤣

No, but seriously, I got your message and checked your account.  Reply back to me, please.

@BEKKTEK416 wrote:

LOL .. sorry for the loosey-goosey fraud comment but it sure seems like bait and switch of the worst kind, lol... Buy a watch with no service, sucker! Hehe....🤣🤣

Journeyman

Done, new BFF

Community Manager

Only say it if you mean it

@BEKKTEK416 wrote:

Done, new BFF

Journeyman

I've never meant anything more in my life!

Journeyman

I don't know how to edit a post!!

But I APOLOGIZE for the " consumer fraud" joke, as EM_WILL_I_AM HAS MY WATCH WORKING!!!!! HOORAY!!!!

@Em_Will_I_Am I am forever in your debt, thank you so much for the time you took with me! You are AWESOME!!!! I am such a geek with this watch now! #inspectorgadget 

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Highlighted
Community Manager

It's what I do.  Thank you for your patience and enjoy your watch.  Please, recant your BBB complaint please and thank you. 😋😋

@BEKKTEK416 wrote:

I don't know how to edit a post!!

But I APOLOGIZE for the " consumer fraud" joke, as EM_WILL_I_AM HAS MY WATCH WORKING!!!!! HOORAY!!!!

@Em_Will_I_Am I am forever in your debt, thank you so much for the time you took with me! You are AWESOME!!!! I am such a geek with this watch now! #inspectorgadget 

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Journeyman

I COMPLETELY RECANT -- BBB has been notified, LOLLLLLL 

Community Manager

Thank you.  The weird guys watching me at McDonald's have left.

@BEKKTEK416 wrote:

I COMPLETELY RECANT -- BBB has been notified, LOLLLLLL 

Journeyman

I went to order this watch on the Sprint site and it is telling me to port a number or get a new number for it? I want this to be paired with one of my current numbers.... Is that possible? It seems like it is based on everyones response but then why would ordering the Watch require a new number??

Journeyman

It's for billing purposes only. Mine has that too. The watch will pair and connect to your existing line for actual standalone connectivity, assuming you get the watch plan.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat