cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(When) will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

(When) will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE?

So the Bluetooth Galaxy Watch Active 2 is available for preorder; however, I cannot find any mention of when the LTE edition will actually be available (some articles say the 27th, but that is the release date of the watch in general, not LTE). Hoping someone here might know when Sprint will offer it.

Thanks!

89 REPLIES 89
Highlighted

LittleFoxx - It seems like you are talking about a promotion and it works with ordering a new phone along with the Smart Watch. I could confirm if you give me more details.

Highlighted

No I just ordered the LTE watch that's it. It said I had to port a number or the will choose one. 

As long as I can get it linked to one of my actual numbers that's all I care about. I want to be able to receive txts with out my phone with me.

Highlighted

• Yeah no, it's what I said, which was a  pretty clear answer to a pretty clear question.  Honestly Em_Will_I_Am is the only Sprint person on this forum that provides accurate info. 
Highlighted

Yeah, @eltan2481 is spot on, the number is for billing purposes.  Once you get it, go through the pairing process via the app and you are good to go. 

Highlighted

Unless you were like me and needed special attention 🙈🙋🤷‍♀️
Highlighted

"Special" is putting it lightly.  😋 😋

@BEKKTEK416 wrote:
Unless you were like me and needed special attention 🙈🙋🤷‍♀️

Highlighted

🤫🤫🤫
Highlighted

Well I'm happy to report it linked just fine 😁

Highlighted

Just got Active 2 from Sprint Store. Their tech did the setup and added the plan. I can confirm It does not work for phone calls and messages on sprint. I get the message "data roaming is off"...basically it cant connect to the data to make phone calls or send messages. I live in Las Vegas. Dont get this for standalone purposes its same as bluetooth one. 

Highlighted

Turn off your phone and see what happens.
Highlighted

It doesn't work. i just tested mine in FL
Highlighted

It needs to be on LTE I found out.... so for everyone saying it doesn't work. Try going to a location that is LTE. Mine works fine but not when roaming.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat