cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(When) will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE?

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care

Re: (When) will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE?

LittleFoxx - It seems like you are talking about a promotion and it works with ordering a new phone along with the Smart Watch. I could confirm if you give me more details.

Journeyman

No I just ordered the LTE watch that's it. It said I had to port a number or the will choose one. 

As long as I can get it linked to one of my actual numbers that's all I care about. I want to be able to receive txts with out my phone with me.

Journeyman

• Yeah no, it's what I said, which was a  pretty clear answer to a pretty clear question.  Honestly Em_Will_I_Am is the only Sprint person on this forum that provides accurate info. 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Yeah, @eltan2481 is spot on, the number is for billing purposes.  Once you get it, go through the pairing process via the app and you are good to go. 

Journeyman

Unless you were like me and needed special attention 🙈🙋🤷‍♀️
Community Manager

"Special" is putting it lightly.  😋 😋

@BEKKTEK416 wrote:
Unless you were like me and needed special attention 🙈🙋🤷‍♀️

Journeyman

🤫🤫🤫
Journeyman

Well I'm happy to report it linked just fine 😁

Journeyman

Just got Active 2 from Sprint Store. Their tech did the setup and added the plan. I can confirm It does not work for phone calls and messages on sprint. I get the message "data roaming is off"...basically it cant connect to the data to make phone calls or send messages. I live in Las Vegas. Dont get this for standalone purposes its same as bluetooth one. 

Journeyman

Turn off your phone and see what happens.
Journeyman

It doesn't work. i just tested mine in FL
Journeyman

It needs to be on LTE I found out.... so for everyone saying it doesn't work. Try going to a location that is LTE. Mine works fine but not when roaming.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat