cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch?

Go to solution
GrandMaster

Re: Will Sprint get the Galaxy Watch?

per a page back the rumor is sprint will have it in November. might still be the case or they might opt to jump on the next version after this one.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Yes, the Gear 4 will be available in November.

Journeyman

When??

GrandMaster

...in November...the actual day will be announced when it gets closer to the launch date. keep tabs on the news room for updates.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

I believe the date has been pushed up to late October rather than November now.  I will know more from my meeting on the Galaxy Watch Wednesday. 

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

...in November...the actual day will be announced when it gets closer to the launch date. keep tabs on the news room for updates.

GrandMaster

had a feeling that might be the issue since they havent released a physical day yet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any update?

Community Manager

10/25

Journeyman

Thanks for the update. A couple quick questions though:

- So it sounds like there is a (new) Gear 4 and Samsung Watch?

- Do you know the differences?

- Will Gear 4 have a rose gold style?

- Will Samsung Watch come to Sprint as well?

Community Manager

@BABELF1SH wrote:

Thanks for the update. A couple quick questions though:

- So it sounds like there is a (new) Gear 4 and Samsung Watch?

- Do you know the differences?

- Will Gear 4 have a rose gold style?

- Will Samsung Watch come to Sprint as well?

There is no Gear 4.  The name is Galaxy Watch.

There are no differences, just name change.

I do not know the available colors.

Yes, the watch is coming to Sprint.

Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

10/25

Do you know if there will be preorders for the watch or will it just appear online and in store on 10/25?

Community Manager

@Dizzy_D wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

10/25

Do you know if there will be preorders for the watch or will it just appear online and in store on 10/25?

No preorder.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat